Puritol is the most trusted hand sanitizer which is used by healthcare workers for many years. The proprietary formulation contains 70% ethyl/propyl alcohol as an active ingredient, a moisturizer to condition your skin, and a natural fragrance that really smells good.
These days washing your hands is absolutely essential! Here are some of the key features of Puritol 200 ml hand sanitizer that makes it the right choice for everyone.
- Effective Hand Sanitizer – Kills 99.9% germs on your hand instantly. One drop of Puritol is as effective as two drops of any other brand.
- Clean Hands Anytime, Anywhere – Powerful formula that provides full protection from bacteria & viruses no matter where you are. Stay protected while you are in the gym, office, home, or grocery store.
- Soft & Gentle on the Skin – While tough on germs, it’s soft on the skin. The hand sanitizer has moisturizers that keep your skin hydrated to prevent dryness and cracking.
- Portable – Puritol 200 ml travel hand sanitizer is ideal for travel. Also, the bottle features a no-spill, quick dispense cap for your convenience.
Don’t forget to keep a Puriol hand sanitizer 200 ml bottle with you if you are planning to travel. It’s your best travel companion that will shield you from deadly viruses and bacteria that can make you sick.
Why Do You Need Hand Sanitizer?
Washing your hands is important to prevent the spread of germs so you don’t get sick and stay healthy. However, in today’s fast-paced life, washing hands with soap and water might not be possible all the time. That’s precisely when you need a hand sanitizer. After the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, hand sanitizers have become essential commodities of every household. The World Health Organization recommends using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content to effectively prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses including the novel coronavirus.
The risk of infections and sickness increases when you travel. Influenza and flu viruses can be spread up to 6 feet from an infected person. But that does not mean you have to stay at home to stay protected. Puritol is the best hand sanitizer that will help you keep ward off germs while travelling. This 200 ml travel pack hand sanitizer is ideal for on the go and travel situations which will easily fit in your purse, pocket, or backpack.
The Direction of Use: Applying the hand sanitizer properly is important for ensuring complete protection from germs and preventing infectious diseases. Please follow these steps to experience maximum effectiveness of your hand sanitizer.
- Uncap your 200 ml hand sanitizer bottle and take 2-3 ml of liquid on your palm.
- Rub the sanitizer thoroughly across your hands. Make sure you apply it between fingers, thumbs, and the front and back of your hand. Do this for at least 30 seconds.
- Your hands should be dry when you are done. Don’t wipe or rinse your hands after using hand sanitizer.
Before you use your hand sanitizer, make sure to check if your hands are dirty or greasy. If they are, wash them with soap and water and then use the sanitizer.