Puritol is an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that provides on the go protection against bacteria and viruses. It comes in a convenient 50ml pack which is easy to carry and helps protect you when you are out of the home. Puritol hand sanitizer has 70% alcohol content for instant germ protection.
Why Do You Need a Hand Sanitizer?
Our hands are constantly exposed to harmful bacteria and viruses. Regularly cleaning your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer can protect you from germs and illness-causing bacteria. Providing hand sanitizer in key areas like houses, schools, offices, and stores will help people stop the spread of germs and promote good hygiene and health.
Puritol provides effective protection against all types of germs including novel coronavirus. It is manufactured with high-quality ingredients and multi-level quality control. Puritol is the best pocket hand sanitizer you can rely on.
- Waterless – Disinfect your hands without water or soap. Also, you do not need a towel for drying your hands as the sanitizer quickly evaporates after you apply it.
- Skin Moisturizer – Prevent skin from drying due to alcohol.
- Non-Sticky – Hand sanitizer with a non-sticky formula that does not irritate the skin.
- Non-Allergic – Safe & gentle on skin, does not cause any allergic reaction to the skin even after prolonged use.
- Mild Fragrance – No toxic chemicals used for fragrance. Natural essential oils are used to provide fragrance to the Puritol hand sanitizer.
Puritol pocket hand sanitizer can kill 99.9% of germs on your hand. It offers a long-lasting effect, so you don’t have to apply it repeatedly on your hands to stay protected.
How to Properly Use a Hand Sanitizer
Using your hand sanitizer properly is the key to its effectiveness. Take 2-3 ml hand sanitizer on your palm and rub for at least 30 seconds. Apply it back and front & between your fingers. Do this until you feel the skin is dry.
In some situations, like when you shake hands with someone, ride public transportations, or touch the door handles, hand sanitizer may be used.
How Does a Hand Sanitizer Work?
The active ingredient of hand sanitizer is alcohol that kills germs through the process known as denaturation. Alcohol molecules bond with bacteria’s cell membrane, making its structural integrity weaker. The amino acid in the bacterial cell membrane begins to cease its function and the bacterial cell dies quickly.
According to the CDC, hand sanitizers with 60-95% of alcohol content can neutralize microorganisms effectively. Also, bacteria and viruses do not develop resistance to alcohol even after prolonged use.
Users should follow these safety tips while using alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Do not use hand sanitizer if your hands are dirty or greasy. Wash your hands with soap and water and then use the sanitizer.
- Alcohol is highly inflammable. Keep the hand sanitizer away from fire and children.
- Never drink or swallow hand sanitizer, it is extremely dangerous.
Hand sanitizers are highly effective disinfectants that will help you prevent the spread of germs. Stay protected with certain precautions!
Where to Buy Hand Sanitizers Online?
In recent years, Coronavirus pandemic has made us realize the importance of personal hygiene. Hand sanitizers have become one of the essential commodities of every household. You can buy Puritol 50 ml pocket hand sanitizer online at our website or Amazon. We also provide hand sanitizer supply in bulk.