SNEC-P drops have 10mg/ml Curcumin (The active ingredient of Turmeric) which is based on same SNEDDS technology as SNEC30 capsules. It has a very good taste with enormous benefits for kids including immune boost, safety from infections and other various conditions like viral fevers, viral hepatitis, Common cold and cough etc.
Turmeric has been used for ages in traditional medicine to treat various ailments and now modern science has proven that Curcumin is responsible for the benefits. Though Curcumin is very potent it suffers from poor solubility and limited absorption which traditional formulations like capsules and tablets with Curcumin powder are unable to overcome these problems, Therefore, the true potential of Curcumin could not be exploited.
SNEC-P drops – Self Nano Emulsifying Curcumin 10mg/ml is a patented highly bio-available formulation which enables rapid and increased absorption of Curcumin into the blood and acts as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-viral and immunomodulator. In SNEC-P drops, Curcumin is in the emulsion form and dissolves in a lipid system which allows complete dissolution and rapid absorption in the blood. Moreover, almond oil augments the role of Curcumin as an immune booster and antioxidant.
Benefits of SNEC-P Curcumin Pediatric Drops
Read on to learn how Self Nano Emulsifying Curcumin can help boost your immune health in several ways.
- Curcumin can promote healthy gut bacteria and balance the gut flora. According to an estimate, roughly 70% of our immune cells are found into our gut, dietary supplements like curcumin may help support the immune system by enhancing gut health.
- Chronic stress and low mood can alter cortisol-level and immune responses. Curcumin can influence cortisol, acute-phase-proteins, and BDNF (a protein that helps preserve neurons) to enhance mood and thus immunity.
- Long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids may help to strengthen the immune system by improving the function of immune cells. Curcumin may increase the Omega-3 levels to the degree that it may improve our immune health.
- Curcumin can inhibit Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika virus replication in the human cell. Therefore, turmeric drops may prevent viral infections like Dengue, Lassa, and Yellow fever.
Children face a number of health problems due to low immunity as compared to adults. Curcumin drops offer numerous benefits to children. Here are some ways the golden herb turmeric/curcumin can help your child.
- Turmeric is effective for asthmatic children due to its anti-inflammatory and antiallergic properties. Curcumin drops can relieve chest congestion by removing mucus allowing your child to breathe easily.
- Regular intake of curcumin turmeric drops can enhance the skin of your children. Giving them a glass of milk added with a few drops of curcumin will make their skin soft and glow.
- Turmeric is well known for its Antibacterial and antiviral properties. SNEC-P drops can be used with milk or honey to help fight common bacterial and viral infections in children.
- Turmeric has a strong immune-modulatory effect. Giving your child a cup of milk with curcumin drops regularly will improve their immunity.
- Curcumin can neutralize harmful chemicals and free radicals in the body. Therefore, giving your child regular supplementation of curcumin can protect them against cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases, cataracts, and even cancer.
- According to research published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, people who consumed turmeric regularly had improved cognitive function. Cognitive function refers to multiple brain abilities, including thinking, reasoning, decision making, problem-solving, etc. Hence, turmeric can boost the brain of developing children and help them perform well in academics.
- Curcumin is clinically proven to increase the absorption of nutrients in food and supplements. Additionally, curcumin turmeric drops can help treat symptoms of osteoarthritis, diabetes, and depression.
Mostly, curcumin drops contain turmeric extract as the main ingredient. It dissolves in fat more easily than in water. As the human digestive system is mostly a watery system, most of the curcumin just ends up being excreted by the body.
SNEC-P curcumin drop is different from other turmeric drops available online. It is self-nano emulsifying curcumin which is stable in the stomach and gets absorbed through the lipid absorption channel and payers’ patches in the intestine. Buy SNEC-P drops to get the best results of curcumin!