Turmeric has been used for ages in traditional medicine to treat various ailments and now modern science has proven that Curcumin is responsible for the benefits. Though Curcumin is very potent it suffers from poor solubility and limited absorption which. Traditional formulations like capsules and tablets with Curcumin powder are unable to overcome these problems and so the true potential of Curcumin could not be exploited.
SNEC30 – Self Nano Emulsifying Curcumin 30 mg is a patented highly bio-available formulation which enables rapid and increased absorption of Curcumin into blood, enabling immediate action against a variety of painful and inflammatory conditions. In SNEC30 Curcumin is dissolved in a lipid system which converts into an emulsion in the stomach allowing complete dissolution and rapid absorption.
You can see in the video below how SNEC30 quickly dissolved while plain Curcumin just floats on water. The scientist first empties a capsule of plain Curcumin and then puts the contents of a SNEC30 capsule into a beaker. He then filters the dissolved SNEC30 to show that it is completely dissolved.
Curcumin Capsules – Why Prefer them over other Medications?
Most doctors recommend and prescribe curcumin capsules as a part of their consultation due to the following benefits:
- Regular intake of nano curcumin capsules helps reduce inner inflammation and strengthens the antioxidant of your body
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety, relying on curcumin can considerably improve your mental condition
- Regular intake of curcumin can help alleviate pain and help in the management of inflammatory and degenerative eye conditions
- Other benefits of curcumin vary based on the form it’s used like Indians use it in curries; Chinese use it as a colorant; Koreans use it in drinks; US citizens use it in mustard sauce, cheese, butter, as a preservative and a coloring agent
- Turmeric-based curcumin capsules can also be consumed by patients who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis slowing down its progression, in skin cancer, and multiple digestive disorders
- Right intake of curcumin also protects your brain cells against stress-induced damage
- Continuous intake of best turmeric curcumin capsules improves your lipid profile and prevents the progression of non-alcoholic fatty liver acid [NAFLD]
What is Curcumin – A Quick Insight
Curcumin is the principal ingredient in turmeric whose bright yellow-orange color comes due to the presence of fat-soluble, polyphenolic pigments, called the curcuminoids. Two other curcuminoids termed bisdemethoxycurcumin and demethoxycurcumin are also present in turmeric and provide additional nutrient support to it.
Turmeric is mostly found in the South and South-East Asia and curcumin is obtained from the dried rhizome (root) of the turmeric plant. Ideally, the rhizome is processed to form turmeric that contains 2% – 5% curcumin.
Side Effects of Curcumin? – Is That Even Possible?
Curcumin (Turmeric) is a known ingredient across the globe and its multiple health benefits (achieved when it gets combined with piperine, thereby increasing its bioavailability) further make it a significant part of Indian culinary.
Ideally, you must take a teaspoon of turmeric a day for best results and avoid anything beyond it, as it can trigger certain side effects:
- High doses of curcumin can trigger nausea and gastrointestinal issues in individuals
- It can worse gallbladder issues and hence if you have gallstones, avoid using it
- High doses of turmeric (curcumin) can prevent the absorption of iron leading to iron deficiency
How to Buy Curcumin Capsules in India
It won’t be wrong to conclude that curcumin can keep you hale and hearty if taken in the right quantities. Hence, if you’re thinking where to buy curcumin capsules, check out the online store at SNEC30.
We provide the best online curcumin capsules in India at a nominal price with free shipping charges. Another aspect that sets us apart is that on purchasing 1 bottle of SNEC30 120 capsules, you get a 15% discount, while on purchasing 2 or more bottles, you get a 20% discount on the curcumin capsules price.