From a mouth freshener to boosting digestion, Mint or Pudina is packed with several benefits that make its more than just an ingredient. Pudina has many remarkable medicinal properties which make it one of the most commonly known and used herbs in India and worldwide.
Benefits of Pudina
Eating Pudina (Mint) leaves is considered to be beneficial for health as they have antioxidant properties. It helps fight against cell damage caused by free radicals and helps managing and curing conditions like Cancer, Common cold symptoms, Diarrhea, Flatulence (gas formation), Headache, Indigestion, Irritable bowel syndrome, Muscle pain, Osteoarthritis, Post-operative nausea and vomiting, Sore throat, Toothache.
But most of the time, getting a hold on this herb in its fresh state is impossible especially if you are in the city or an apartment complex far from the markets. This is where Pudina capsules come in handy. Pudina Capsule is a fast-action ayurvedic remedy for gas, indigestion, and acidity. It contains Pudina Satva that helps in relieving stomach ailments such as stomach pain and bowel irritability. Here are a few Pudina capsules uses and benefits –
- Pudina inhibits relaxant properties which are helpful for people suffering from asthma. It helps in relieving congestion from the nasal pipe.
- Pudina soothes the stomach instantly and aids in digestion. It is rich in menthol, antioxidants, and phytonutrients, all of which are extremely beneficial to the body enzymes to digest food.
- If you are struggling with a nasty cold, then you must try Pudina capsules. The menthol in Pudina is known to clear the congestion of the respiratory channels – nose, throat, bronchi, and lungs.
- Pudina’s anti-inflammatory properties also relieve the irritation caused by chronic coughing.
- It contains Peppermint Oil, a prime ingredient known to give quick relief from stomach ailments.
- Provides quick relief in gastric discomforts like gas, indigestion, stomach ache, and acidity.
- Pudina helps to lose weight as well. It enables the body to release digestive enzymes that consume the fat in the body to produce energy which in turn helps to lose weight.
- You can also take pudina capsules for quick relief for Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The Peppermint oil in Pudina contains a compound called menthol, which helps to alleviate IBS symptoms through its relaxing effects on the muscles of the digestive tract.
- If you are suffering from chronic stomach related problems then do try Pudina capsules for stomach ache.
- Pudina or Mint is also a traditional remedy for treating acne and pimple. It has potent anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which work wonders on acne-prone skin.
- Consumption of Pudina is also thought to relieve pain and discomfort from gas and bloating. Consume pudina capsules for gastric problems.
Directions to Use
Take 1-2 capsules a day with a glass of water or as prescribed by the Physician.
Where to buy Pudina Capsules online?
You can easily buy Pudina Capsules online from our online Ayurvedic store. The pudina capsules price range starts from Rs. 450 for one bottle of 120 capsules. Buying pudina capsules online is the most convenient way to grab this ayurvedic wonder in a hassle-free manner. You can also order pudina capsules in bulk for you and your loved ones that will last you all year long.
1. What are the key ingredients used in Pudina capsules?
The prime ingredient of Pudina capsules is peppermint oil that has a sharp odour. It is extracted from the leaves of the Pudina or peppermint plant which is a herb in the mint family.
Peppermint oil contains menthol and menthone that gives a cool and refreshing taste to the herb. The other chemical compounds in Pudina include limonene, cineole, menthyl acetate, and carvone. Pudina is a very good and proven remedy for a lot of gastrointestinal problems like bloating, belching, stomach ache, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) etc.
Keep Pudina capsules as your go-to ingredient to treat various types of health problems.
2. Can Pudina capsules be given to children?
Yes, you can give Pudina to children. It is a good appetizer and also gives quick relief in gastric discomforts like acidity and stomach pain. Mint is also used to treat vomiting and colic in small children.
Always, consult an Ayurveda doctor before giving any medication to your children, especially infants. Also, read the label on the Pudina capsule to confirm whether it is okay for paediatric use.
3. Are there any side effects of Pudina?
In general, consuming Pudina capsules does not pose any serious side effects. However, in some cases, overdosing or interactions with other medicines may cause a few side-effects. Some of the known side effects include:
- An allergic reaction such as rash, and skin irritation
- Dry mouth
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should exercise caution and always consult a doctor before taking peppermint because there is insufficient information about its potential for toxicity.
4. When should I take Pudina capsules?
You can take Pudinaah capsules when you have stomach related problems such as gastric discomforts and acidity. You can also take Pudinaah for treating acne and pimples. Take it in an empty stomach in the morning to solve digestive problems. In summer, consuming Pudinaah will keep you cool and fresh. Menthol present in the herb can relax muscles due to ongoing mental stress and may help in correcting sleep disorders, take a Pudina capsules before bedtime for sound sleep.
5. Does Pudina solve digestive problems?
Pudina is the oldest and most trusted herb to soothe an upset stomach, gas, and indigestion. After you take the Pudina capsule, it releases enzymes that encourage bile secretion and bile flow to help in the digestion. Peppermint can also ease the discomfort caused by bloating.
Pudina can do wonders for your stomach. It stimulates enzymes necessary for digestion, relaxes stomach muscles, preventing chances of indigestion and spasm. According to a study, food passes through the stomach faster when people consume peppermint oil with meals. This means it can help pass the food that sits in the digestive tract for too long during indigestion. Pudina or mint is also effective in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).