Turmeric has been used for ages in traditional medicine to treat various ailments and now modern science has proven that Curcumin is responsible for the benefits. Though Curcumin is very potent it suffers from poor solubility and limited absorption which. Traditional formulations like capsules and tablets with Curcumin powder are unable to overcome these problems and so the true potential of Curcumin could not be exploited.
SNEC30 – Self Nano Emulsifying Curcumin 30 mg is a patented highly bio-available formulation which enables rapid and increased absorption of Curcumin into blood, enabling immediate action against a variety of painful and inflammatory conditions. In SNEC30 Curcumin is dissolved in a lipid system which converts into an emulsion in the stomach allowing complete dissolution and rapid absorption.
You can see in the video below how SNEC30 quickly dissolved while plain Curcumin just floats on water. The scientist first empties a capsule of plain Curcumin and then puts the contents of a SNEC30 capsule into a beaker. He then filters the dissolved SNEC30 to show that it is completely dissolved.
Curcumin Capsules – Why Prefer them over other Medications?
Most doctors recommend and prescribe curcumin capsules as a part of their consultation due to the following benefits:
- Regular intake of nano curcumin capsules helps reduce inner inflammation and strengthens the antioxidant of your body
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety, relying on curcumin can considerably improve your mental condition
- Regular intake of curcumin can help alleviate pain and help in the management of inflammatory and degenerative eye conditions
- Other benefits of curcumin vary based on the form it’s used like Indians use it in curries; Chinese use it as a colorant; Koreans use it in drinks; US citizens use it in mustard sauce, cheese, butter, as a preservative and a coloring agent
- Turmeric-based curcumin capsules can also be consumed by patients who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis slowing down its progression, in skin cancer, and multiple digestive disorders
- Right intake of curcumin also protects your brain cells against stress-induced damage
- Continuous intake of best turmeric curcumin capsules improves your lipid profile and prevents the progression of non-alcoholic fatty liver acid [NAFLD]
What is Curcumin – A Quick Insight
Curcumin is the principal ingredient in turmeric whose bright yellow-orange color comes due to the presence of fat-soluble, polyphenolic pigments, called the curcuminoids. Two other curcuminoids termed bisdemethoxycurcumin and demethoxycurcumin are also present in turmeric and provide additional nutrient support to it.
Turmeric is mostly found in the South and South-East Asia and curcumin is obtained from the dried rhizome (root) of the turmeric plant. Ideally, the rhizome is processed to form turmeric that contains 2% – 5% curcumin.
Side Effects of Curcumin? – Is That Even Possible?
Curcumin (Turmeric) is a known ingredient across the globe and its multiple health benefits (achieved when it gets combined with piperine, thereby increasing its bioavailability) further make it a significant part of Indian culinary.
Ideally, you must take a teaspoon of turmeric a day for best results and avoid anything beyond it, as it can trigger certain side effects:
- High doses of curcumin can trigger nausea and gastrointestinal issues in individuals
- It can worse gallbladder issues and hence if you have gallstones, avoid using it
- High doses of turmeric (curcumin) can prevent the absorption of iron leading to iron deficiency
How to Buy Curcumin Capsules in India
It won’t be wrong to conclude that curcumin can keep you hale and hearty if taken in the right quantities. Hence, if you’re thinking where to buy curcumin capsules, check out the online store at SNEC30.
We provide the best online curcumin capsules in India at a nominal price with free shipping charges.
1. What are the benefits of curcumin capsules?
Curcumin, the natural bioactive compound in turmeric, has several medicinal properties. Here are some of the scientifically proven benefits of curcumin capsules.
- SNEC 30 nano curcumin capsules are based on a self-emulsifying drug delivery system that enhances the oral bioavailability of curcumin which is a hydrophobic or poorly water-soluble compound.
- Curcumin is a highly effective antioxidant that scavenges free-radicals from the body. Free radicals are chemically active molecules that cause damage to the body cells.
- Curcumin has a strong anti-inflammatory action. It can suppress molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Numerous studies support that curcumin has a therapeutic effect on acute lung injury, asthma, and other breathing problems.
- Right medication through curcumin can help in preventing and treating heart disease, Alzheimer’s, cancer, and other health conditions like arthritis, depression, and age-related chronic diseases.
- Taking curcumin capsules regularly can reduce total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein, LDL, or bad cholesterol in people with high cholesterol.
2.What is the best time to take a turmeric/curcumin capsule?
The best time to take a turmeric curcumin capsule is three or more hours before or after taking the meal. Curcumin absorption will be more during this time. However, turmeric capsules are used to treat multiple health conditions so the best time to take it varies on individuals. It is also recommended to avoid curcumin in an empty stomach to prevent irritation.
3. How long can I take curcumin capsules?
The duration of curcumin intake varies according to an individual’s medical conditions, diseases, or any other medications if they are already taking for a health condition. According to WHO, 1.4 mg per pound (0-3 mg/kg) is the acceptable daily intake of curcumin. Depending on the cause of treatment, it is generally safe to use turmeric-based curcumin capsules for 1 to 3 months
4. Do curcumin capsules help in curing infections?.
Yes, curcumin helps in boosting up immunity and fighting against infectious diseases. SNEC 30 is the best curcumin capsule that can help you fight common viral diseases like flu, cold, and fever. Curcumin is scientifically proven to have anti-infective properties that can inhibit virus replication. Curcumin has good inhibitory activity against E-coli, Vibrio cholera, and many other microbes.
Curcumin helps wounds heal by decreasing inflammation and oxidation. Rapid healing can prevent bacteria and viruses from entering the body through wounds and cuts.
5. Who should not take curcumin capsules?
- Do not take curcumin capsules if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- Turmeric can also slow blood clotting. Avoid taking curcumin with medications that slow down the blood clotting as it may increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
- Make sure to stop using turmeric before at least two weeks of scheduled surgery.
- People with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) should also avoid curcumin as it can upset the stomach and worsen the symptoms.
- Pregnant women should always consult their doctor before taking curcumin supplements.