Hand sanitizer manufactured with highest quality ingredients and multilevel quality control.
Arbro, India’s one of the most trusted brands is proud to bring to you, a new range of hand sanitizers – Puritol Hand Sanitizer that kills 99.9% germs. With 2020 placing everyone under home lockdown, it is highly recommended to use hand sanitizers inside your home, office, and in public places. Make sure to cleanse your hands with hand sanitizer spray after coming in contact with any external surface, pet, or a person and especially before consuming food & eatables.
Puritol is a 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer spray bottle, which comes in handy when you are out for office work etc. Let’s face it, in this critical time, sanitizer spray for hands is a must. This liquid hand sanitizer spray is hard on germs and gentle on hands.
It is evident that viruses spread through coughing and sneezing. Some germs remain on surfaces like phones, desks, table surfaces and doorknobs, and are transferred easily via fingers to the mouth, nose or eyes. Sanitizing your hands with Puritol hand sanitizer spray protects you from the germs, viruses and bacterias transferred from direct contact with an external source and infected persons.
Puritol is one of the best hand sanitizer sprays in India which is very easy to carry and to use anywhere anytime to cleanse hands and kill germs. The ingredients of the product are so effective that they soften your hands and the goodness of the natural ingredients protects your hands from oxidative damage. It has a refreshing fragrance too that makes this product more easy and comfortable to use.
Just spray on your palms from the Puritol hand sanitizer spray bottle and rub it. You should also rub it on the back of your hands and fingernails until it gets dry. Water is not required at all to use this product. Buy spray hand sanitizer to –
- Kill bacteria from the areas that you are more likely to touch: toilet seat, flush handle, and bathroom taps.
- Kill unseen germs and bacteria from your pillows and your living room
- Safe to use around the kitchen sink and kills harmful germs.
Features of Puritol Hand Sanitizer
Instant hand sanitizer – Puritol hand sanitizer spray India is a 70% alcohol-based palm cleanser that removes all types of germs and keeps you safe from infection-causing possibilities both indoors & outdoors. You can easily get this hand sanitizer spray online from our website.
Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer – Enriched with natural ingredients and Vitamin E, this liquid hand sanitizer spray has triple-action moisturizers to keep your hands soft and moisturized even after many uses. This product is ideal for dry skins. It will make your hands feel soft, smooth and fresh every time.
Advanced Formula – You don’t need to worry about water or soap every time you step out of your house. Keep a bottle of Puritol hand sanitizer spray throughout your house, office, car, to stay protected at all times.
The powerful no-rinse formula kills 99.99% of germs without soap & water, helping reduce the risk of viruses, bacteria and other infections. Buy hand sanitizer spray online with zero contact delivery and stay healthy. Puritol spray hand sanitizer price is very affordable making it a great choice for bulk purchases as well.
Puritol Hand Sanitizer is completely safe for regular use. Apart from cleaning your hands, the sanitizer moisturizes your skin and prevents your hands from any type of irritation, infection and allergy.
1. What are the benefits of hand sanitizer?
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers provide several benefits over hand washing with water and soap. Here are some of the benefits of hand sanitizer you may want to know:
- Requires less than 30 seconds to kill 99.9% of germs on your hand
- Does not require water for hand sanitizing
- Hard on germs but gentle on hands
- Prevents the spread of germs
- Does not promote antimicrobial resistance
- Promotes health and hygiene
- Hand sanitizer spray bottles are handy and portable
- Great for group settings like offices, classrooms, and gyms
2. What is the composition of the hand sanitizer?
Hand sanitizers are mostly made of ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol. The basic chemical composition of most commercial hand sanitizers is based on WHO, World Health Organization recommendations. Here are the two formulations of ethyl alcohol and isopropyl alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Formulation 1 – 1000ml ethanol-based hand sanitizer with final concentration of 80% ethanol v/v, 1.45% glycerol and 0.125% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) v/v contain 833.3 ml ethanol, 41.7 ml H2O2 and 14.5 ml glycerol. The solution is poured in a 1000ml graduated flask with distilled water and shook gently to mix the content.
Formulation 2 – 1000 ml of isopropyl alcohol-based hand sanitizer with the final concentration of 75% alcohol v/v, 1.45% glycerol v/v, and 0.125% hydrogen peroxide v/v contain isopropyl alcohol 751.5 ml, H2O2 41.7 ml, and glycerol 14.5 ml. The solution is poured in 100 ml distilled water in a graduated flask and shook to mix the content.
Manufacturers may use fragrance and additives to enhance the quality of hand sanitizers. Puritol hand sanitizer is manufactured with the highest quality ingredients and multilevel quality control is ensured at every stage.
3. What safety measures should be taken while using hand sanitizer?
Hand sanitizers have their own health hazards due to the high level of alcohol in it. Alcohol is highly flammable. Therefore, storing them and keeping them away from the fireplace is important. Take the following safety measures to protect yourself and your family from various hazards of hand sanitizers.
- Do not smoke while using hand sanitizers.
- Keep the hand sanitizer spray bottle away from children.
- Avoid hand sanitizer contact with eyes.
- Keep hand sanitizer in a cool, dry, and ventilated place.
- Do not store hand sanitizers in vehicles.
- Sanitizer, if spilled, should be cleaned up immediately.
- Potential ignition sources should be removed from the area where hand sanitizer is stored.
- If you have applied sanitizer on your hands, make sure to wash your hand with water before cooking or being near to the stove.
- Apply sanitizer properly and make sure it dries completely.
- Keep the lid of the hand sanitizer spray bottle tight.
- Do not spray hand sanitizer near flames.
- Avoid smelling your hand sanitizer.
- Make sure to wear eye protection or face cover while using hand sanitizers.
- Never drink hand sanitizer, it may be dangerous and cause fatal injury or death.
- Follow instructions on the label of hand sanitizers to avoid any health hazards.
Puritol is the best hand sanitizer spray that contains 70% alcohol and kills 99.9% of germs in less than 30 seconds.